Are you a Middle School Teacher and have experience teaching Year 7-9? Then this might be the position you have been waiting for!
Prospero teaching is excited to be working alongside an Independent School in the outskirts of Brisbane. They are currently looking for a Year 7-9 Middle School Teacher who is interested in a full Time, permanent role. This role will commence in Term 3.
The school environment has been carefully designed to ensure it caters to the social and emotional needs of all the students. They have adapted a flexible nature to their middle school programs and aim at developing and providing learning experiences which are designed to meet the needs of students while ensuring to celebrate the learning that occurs and life experiences that students engage in.
The school also strives on their strong connection to Place and Indigenous Australian Communities where they engage in custodian projects and learning to explore the connections.
What they are looking for:
- Year 7-9 Middle School Teacher (Full time, permanent)
- Term 3 start
- Interviews to take place as soon as possible
To be Eligible:
- Relevant qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of two professional references (One from your most recent employer)
- Be able to provide your teaching registration
- Have working rights in Australia
What Prospero Teaching can offer you:
- Experienced Teaching consultants who are committed to placing candidates in their ideal role
- Opportunities for both graduate & experienced teachers
- A variety of schools and settings
- Free interview support and CV advice from our in-house Candidate Development team
If you are looking for a Middle School Teaching position and would like to be considered for the above role, then please send through your CV to Prospero Teaching and we will get in touch with you shortly.
- Location Brisbane
- PositionMiddle School Teacher
- Type of work Secondary
- Contract/position start date19/07/2022